- 40% are living paycheck-to-paycheck
- 61% report having serious financial problems
- only 29% say they have savings to cover six months of living expenses
- 68% are strongly concerned about outliving retirement money
- 71% of employees are extremely concerned about healthcare affordability after retirement
- 59% intend to delay retirement past age 65 due to financial reasons
Likely, you might just find yourself falling into one of these statistical categories. If not, it’s always in your best interest to know the explicit benefits your employer offers, how to manage a budget, and how to properly prepare yourself for retirement (it’s never too early to plan!).
RetireU can offer the guidance and financial education to help you get on the right track.